Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

10 Days and Bridal Shower.

Hey,
So yesterday was a lot of fun to say the least. I packed a bit but not the amount that I should have I more relaxed and enjoyed my day. But by the time Stephen got off work I was ready to go to his house. When we got to his house everyone was cleaning the house for the bridal shower that they were giving me. Stephen and I worked on getting the laptop set up and ready for the webcam so my Maid of Honor Sarah could be there. She's on an intership in Maryland and from some things it seems like she is having a bunch of fun. So we set up the webcam and hoped for the best that it would be good for her. Slowly people started to arrive with food to share for everyone and have me taste. It was a potluck bridal shower and they brought a recipe card to put in the cook book that I was recieving as a present from one of the sisters in the church. I saw my soon to be sister-in-laws Natalie and Kari arrive. Kari brought her daughter along who happens to be my flower girl and she seemed so excited. She came over to me and gave me a hug and said, "Hi Aunt Kendra." I had to give her kudos for already calling me Aunt. Soon the room was packed full of the sisters of the church. Even Sarah's older sister Annie came to support me. Stephen's parents neighbor came who I got to meet for the first time. I had so much fun. Yet in the pictures that one of my friends took for me you can't tell that I had fun. I didn't have a smile on my face at all. I got wonderful gifts from everyone some of them weren't even on our registery. Stephen and I played a game where we had to answer questions about ourselves and had to match with each others answers we got 9 out of 15 questions right. Though Stephen didn't know when he purposed to me...March 6th, 2009. The day two days after our anniversery and write before our soon to be wedding anniversery. It's amazing how fast everything is going. Soon my grandparents will be in town to help with everything. I am far by being done in packing...so today it's packing day. I have only ten days till I walk down the aisle and say I do...super excited.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

I'm glad that the internet worked enough for me to be there