Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

Spending Time

Hey,
So today was slightly busy day okay I lied. It was a nice calm day for once. Stephen was off work because of the Fourth of July weekend. So yesterday as I said in our last post we both had a night hanging with our gender. He was at his brother Jimmy's place of residence playing halo while I was at his parents house watching chick flicks. We all decided this will most likely be a monthly thing where the guys get together and the girls get together. It will be interesting to say the least if we keep it up. I hung out at his parents till one in the morning. It was weird but kind of nice. I got to know two of my soon-to be sister-in-laws, Johanna and Natalie, and also hung out with my soon-to-be mother-in-law. It was nice to just relax and hang out with them watching movies and snacking. While the guys were playing halo. To tell the truth I love playing halo...even though I suck at it. lol.
Today, Stephen got here around ten and we had to run errands first then headed to the church parking lot where I was learning how to drive. I am trying to learn how to drive before going back to school. It shall be interesting to say the least. Of course I got the hang of the parking lot and Stephen told me to hit the street. Of course I started freaking out. I was no where ready to hit the road I was still uncomfortable being behind the wheel. So then we headed to his parents old place to see if they needed any help because a pipe burst I believe. Nothing needed there so we headed to best buy and got two seasons of Ghost Hunters. Which we after lunch headed to his parents house to watch. We cuddled while watching the seasons. I love that show it's so interesting to see when they capture something. My eyes have a habit of watering when ever they catch something it's so weird. Then Stephen dropped me off at my house and ventured to his friend Peter's house for his bachlor party which he happens to be playing halo. So that's what going on. Oh the gift boxes are done for the guest for the wedding and the flowers are done. Things are finally getting done for the wedding...I can't believe it's seven days till I say I do.
Oh Stephen called the hotel we are staying at telling them that it's our honeymoon and they did a free upgrade. So now we are in a suit that over looks the lake and the pool. Also we are on one of the most expensive floors for fifty-five dollars. I can't wait.

Kk

No comments: