Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Wedding and the Pre-Honeymoon

So as you most likely guessed that I haven't been writing much as of the wedding and the pre-honeymoon. The wedding went great where only a few things happened that day. Like Stephen had to run to walmart to get new pants. There was a car accident in the parking lot that thankfully I never heard of. But it was wonderful to say the least. But before the wedding my maid of honor and myself went to her parents house to relax and get me to just forget that I am getting married later in the day. Then we went and got my nails done which I am still highly in love with. Stephen also says he enjoys the nails on my hand. Then we headed to my house relaxed for a bit then headed to the church. Once we got to the church we slowly walked around and I finally got to see the what the whole thing looked liked. It was beatiful and I felt like everything was perfect. Finally, the time came where I had to get dressed and get everything ready. I felt ready to marry the one I love.
When I walked down the aisle and saw him standing there I knew that this was it. I had a huge smile as I looked at him. My sister-in-law Johanna sang a song and man can she sing. I tried not to cry during her song and succeeded. I couldn't wait to say I do when the time came and it didn't come soon enough really. Then we exchanged rings and Stephen almost put the ring on the wrong finger. But we forgot to kiss before we walked down the aisle as husband and wife. But we finally did and then the pictures started. I never thought they would end to tell the truth but I know I will be glad later to have them. Everything went well and it was a wonderful night. But I couldn't wait to leave to be just with Stephen for a couple of days.
On our honeymoon we went to KCMO and stayed at a hotel. The hotel looked like it was nothing on the outside but the inside was wonderful. We had a huge room and it was nice to just hang out there. On Sunday we drove back home to open gifts and then on Monday we went to Oceans of Fun. We both got minor burns on a few things but all in all it was a lot of fun. On Tuesday we chilled out in the room and then went to the midnight movie realise of Harry Potter which was great!!!! Of course it was packed seeing that all six theaters were sold out of the film. Then we slept in on Wednesday and went home.
I love being a Mrs. and I love my husband dearly.

No comments: