Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

CRUNCH TIME!!! 5 DAYS!!!

Hey,
Can I tell you how much I hate packing...I swear where does all this stuff come from. Anyone knows because I have no idea. I have to get it done today or tomorrow...why...oh yeah. Because I am getting married this Saturday...omg. I can actually say this Saturday. I am so darn excited but I still have a lot to do. I have to pack my room help my mom clean the house. Get a hot sexy outfit to leave the church after the reception to go to the hotel. which gave us a free upgrade after hearing it was our honeymoon. Then I need to take my clothes and stuff that I don't want to Salvation Army. Sweep my room and dust and get ready to take my stuff down stairs to the basement for later moving in years to come. Excercise so I can make sure my dress will still fit...that would kind of suck. Go get Blake, Sarah, and Alex (Sarah's boyfriend) from the airport on Friday night. Then drop the two boys off at Sarah's house and kidnap Sarah and keep her with me. Oh my grandparents are coming in on Thursday with my two cousins and one cousins soon to be wife. They are getting married next year. Go on a double date with my cousin and his soon to be wife with Stephen on Thursday. The rehersal at four thirty on Friday. The rehersal dinner on Friday at five. And sleeping...omg...it's crunch time...and i am loving it.
I can't wait to marry him and be with him for the rest of my life.

Kk

1 comment:

Lynne said...

I can't wait to get there!