Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Weight

Hey,
So last night, we were just relaxing. I cuddled with Stephen as much as I could because when I am tired I just want to cuddle and be comfortable. We watched tv together just cuddling then went upstairs. I love how we can be in the same room and yet be doing different things. I was reading a novel and he was playing a game on his laptop. But we were both comfortable until we finally went to sleep.
The main reason I am writing this blog today is because I want to list my reason for wanting to lose weight. I have always felt the need to lose weight because I never wanted to be the fat girl of the class. Have people see me fat rather then beautiful and sexy. When people look at me they don't see my personality they see a fat chick. But I really started wanting to lose weight for myself because the fact that it's distorying my joints worse then my RA is something that no one can fix. It's causing me to be more in pain then not to be in pain and for me who doesn't take medicine for RA it's something that can cause me to run fevers and miss classes. I can't have that anymore and I want to have my joints not some metal pretending to be my joints. Another thing if the way I am going in being healthy then I won't cost a lot of heartaches and medical problems. I won't have to spend thousands of dollars on keeping my body. But also I want to be walking and running with my own children. I don't want to have the risk of having a premature baby when the time comes. I want to have healthy babies and I want to be able to enjoy them as they grow. I want to be able to walk along side Stephen for the rest of my life not be pushed in a wheelchair. That's why I want to lose weight.

Kk
222 2/75 pounds

No comments: