Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

01/25/11

Hey,
Sorry I haven't posted a lot. School is getting pretty busy. I have my first paper due on Monday that is a summary over an essay for Comp. II. In Poetry class we have our first poem due on Friday over a family memory. In Geography we are learning about the U.S. and Canada. Also we are starting out semister project. We also have a first reading quiz due on Thursday. In Econ. we are still learning the basics.
Stephen is busy working but is finding time to relax. He is often watching one of his t.v. shows and playing video games. He is also planning a halo party for Febuary. Also he is busy taking care of me on his day offs and cleaning the apartment. Other then today when he is filling out job applications in hopes for a better job.
I am at twenty-six weeks along today in my pregnancy. It's so weird to think that I have a living human that is about fourteen inches long. Though this past weekend we had a scare. I ended up in the hospital for contractions and low movement. Everything is fine now thankfully.
Kk

No comments: