Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Books!

Hey,
So on Thursday we had our ultrasound and I got to see Ginevera moving about. She was being a pain as she was as low as she can be. But thankfully, the tech was able to get the measurements that she was needed. Everything is prefectly fine and Ginevera does not have a cleft lip or a cleft pallet which is good news. Also she is still a girl which we are really greatful as we have gotten her baby bedding. But before we went to the ultrasound. Stephen and I went out to eat at Applebees which was 39 cent wing day. So I was able to eat fifteen hot wings which were so yummy. Then we went to the library to drop of some books and get some new ones. I picked up some baby books on how to raise and which stuff to get for the baby. One of the books is about how to raise a girl. I thought why not read some about it and I could take pieces of it and use it. So I am pretty excited to read these books.
On Friday, I woke up sick to my stomach. Finally when it was time to go to class it settled down. Hopefully, it will do the same today. Last night Stephen and I went to walmart to get things for dinner we had steak, potato, and breadsticks it was so yummy.
That's it...just reminder come check out my new blog.

Kk

No comments: