Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Good News and School

Hey,
So school is going pretty good. Over the weekend I got all my homework done that was due on Tuesday and Wednesday. So I am working hard on keeping up within my schooling. I start getting tutoring on Friday which is going to be so nice to get help to study. Thankfully, Stephen doesn't mind if I study while he is at home at night. He actually encourages it.
So...good news...I got a letter in the mail saying that I am invited to join National Honor Society at Emporia State. I am so excited to be able to join the National Honor Society. Perhaps getting pregnant was a good thing as I am more focus on raising my grades so my little girl can be proud of me.
Oh...tomorrow we have our doctor's appointment and get another u/s I can't wait to see how much she has grown since I was twenty-one weeks.

Kk
P.S. I have a new blog. http://tomydarlinglittlegirl.blogspot.com/ it's letters that I am writing to Ginevera as she grows up.

No comments: