Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Book of Mormon Challenge

Hey,
So Stephen and I like having the missionaries come over and surpise us. They sometimes come and see if Stephen can drive them to their apartment if they are on our side of town. So on Monday night they stopped by around 8:30pm to come and spend some time with us. We talked about how we feel when we do things right and how we benifit from it. Then Elder Nam challenged us to read the book of mormon as quickly as possible. He gave us a piece of paper each that is called The Amazing Battle Plan which is a board game like and after we read the scripture we fill in the blank spot on the board. So far...I am winning between me and Stephen. I have found out that I can listen to it on my computer in the mornings while I get ready for school or even relax before school starts. Also I can listen to it while I work on my worksheets for school.
Kk

No comments: