Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

8 Months Anniversery....Hoping for a 800 Month Anniversery

Hey,
So as you can tell from the title today is Stephen and mine 8 months anniversery. Who knew that this would be just amazing time for me. Never did I see it coming to this. Never would I see myself getting married in a little over a month. Even though my friend Sarah saw it. Well I hinted at the story so I might as well explain it. Sarah and I went to the pool/waterpark and I was complaining that a lot of my friends are getting married and I honestly said, "I don't think I will be getting married." She looked at me and said, "Don't worry, you'll be getting married next summer." I just laughed it off. Well...when I was telling Sarah that Stephen came by and surpised me her first words were, "Did he ask you?" No...and I didn't think he would anytime soon. Well...I guess when Sarah was giving him her best friend lecture on the phone. He said, "When are you coming home?" She told him and he said, "Okay, cause I need help looking at rings." That kind of ruined the lecture I must say. It came true. Sarah is in total shock she actually predicted this. But I am happy as can be. My friends have said, "I have never seen you this happy before." He makes me this happy.
Come next month I'll be walking down the aisle into his arms and I'll be his wife. I have always dreamed of this moment with him and now it's coming true.

Kk

No comments: