Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Bad News

Hey, So not long ago I had to be taken to the doctor because I had extreme pressure on my left leg. Come to find out that I am also having trouble with my spleen and having trouble with my blood flow returning back to my heart. So...my doctor is putting me on a special diet. Which Stephen is going to be on it with me. It's where we only eat meat, veggies, and fruit. It's suppose to make us lose a lot of weight fast. Though I am going to miss bread and pasta. I am not a veggie eater or even a fruit eater. I love eating cereals in the morning. But all that's gone for my health. I need to make self better before I have a heart attack in my 30's. I am about to turn 25 years old a lot can happen even now. It's going to be rough, but I am going to need to do it. I am going to need people encouraging me to excel at this. Don't be surprised if I am losing weight fast and that's the whole point of this. _Kendra

No comments: