Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Back to the Grind

Hey, So I have come to the conclusion that this school year is going to be rough to say the least. I get up at five in the morning to get ready and come home at four most nights to spend time with Ginny till eight. Ginny goes down for bed and then I work on homework till ten. It's going to be rough but it's going to have to work at least this semester. Ginny so far is doing okay with not seeing me all day. The jury is still out on how I am taking it. I miss her like crazy as we had a lot of fun this summer together. Anyways, I really do like my mentor teacher. She's super nice and pretty layback. I have heard some horror stories from others who have had bad mentor teachers. So let's just say I was scared to meet my mentor teacher. But it looks like we will be having fun with the kids in the classroom. I am doing everything I can to put me above the rest in the field. I know that sounds wrong but if I want a good recommendation then I need to be above the rest. Even if that means working my butt off and doing some extra things. Kendra

No comments: