Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

Same Sex Marriages-My Views

Hey,
I know this is one of the most talked about debates. Heck I am just finished watching a debate about it on Dr. Phil and Oprah who's next is talking to women who were married for twenty-seven years finding out that they are homeosexual. It's a touchie issue and to tell the truth I am going to piss off a lot of people who read this either way that I go. So here is my views.
I don't think same sex should be married. Now don't get me wrong I don't mind the whole gay kind of thing it's just married is said to be a man and a women. Not two men and not two women. If it was suppose to be like that then men and girls bodies would be the same not different. Plus we would have Adam and Steve not Adam and Eve. Now...here comes my other thoughts. I also though think that they deserve the comminments as a marriage has. Sure I think that if two men are in love or two women are in love with each other and want to be together then they should be. But they shouldn't call it a marriage. I think they should call it something else but with the same benifits as a marriage. Like a union. Because it would start to cause so many other problems then what it's worth. Like today on Dr. Phil I heard that some churchs are nervous because they don't believe in same sex marriages. So if it passes in the state do the states have to make the churchs perform those marriages. I think that if we call it something different then the churchs that don't want to perform those then they will be able not to. And won't be called the racist. So that is my views take it or leave it.

Kk

No comments: