Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

Cooking Dinner

Hey,
I know that I am writing a lot but that's what summers does to me. I have a feeling once that I will finally become a teacher that I'll write during the summer more then anything. Anyways, yesterday I worked out for seventy-five minutes. I know bow down to my success...thank you...okay really you can stop. Anyways...so I worked out until really until my legs were telling me to stop. I was so enjoying the workout and the sweat that was pouring off of me. Soon after I got done, Sarah and Adam came and they played on the wii. I took a shower and we headed to target to get some shopping done. Sarah and I picked out some fun prizes for the bacherlette party that's on Saturday. And I needed to pick up some things to cook dinner that night. Because I decided to cook Stephen dinner. I wanted it to be good because to tell you the truth I am not a cook at all. Stephen's the cook. But I decided to cook dinner and by the time he got home that night it was almost done. We had a nice time though. We sat on the couch for a bit and watched tv while we ate. Not healthy but oh well. We then went to his place for awhile and hung out.

Kk

No comments: