Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Ginny Growing into a Toddler

Hey, I loved being pregnant. I also love being a mom. It's been a tough beginning after Ginny's birth. But I love her more then anything. Just because I miss my little girl being a baby. Enjoy.
10 Weeks Pregnant
21 Weeks Pregnant. We found out we were having a girl.
My last belly bump picture at 36 weeks. I didn't know that week I would be giving birth.
Getting Ready for Emergency C-section. Let's just say I was feeling like a major failure. It was only going to get worse.
Our first family picture of three
My first time holding her. Love at first sight.
At Children's Mercy
Finally going home from the hospital. 11 days old.
1 month old
2 months
3 months
4 months
5 months
6 months!
7 months!
8 months
9 months
10 months
11 months
1st Birthday!
13 months
14 months
She has grown so much and it amazes me that she's a toddler. I used to think that someone was going to shown up at my house anytime and pay me for babysitting her. I am so glad that she is mine.
Kendra

No comments: