Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Busy Day Saturday

Hey, This post won't have any pictures because I totally forgot to take one. Like always, we go to the farmer's market on Saturdays. Ginny walked with her little backpack around the vendors. I love going and checking all the produce. It's nice that we can use our food stamps there. This is a way where we can get healthy things for home. After that Ginny and I went home to relax for a little while. Which means that Ginny played with her toys and had some breakfast. We then met at a park in town to meet lots of other Emporia moms. It was so nice to meet some of the women that I have met through a facebook group. We also invited a mom and her daughter from story time. Ginny played with the little girl and just had fun watching the big kids. She was totally worn out by the time we got home at noon. She's sound asleep in her crib at the moment. Tomorrow, the Mitts family is coming to visit. So after Ginny gets up it's cleaning time. I just keep thinking that it's going to be so hard to go back to school in the fall. I am really enjoying this time with Ginny. Until my next post, Kendra

No comments: