Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Nursery Class

Hey, So I have been teaching Nursery for my church. I have some really great kids in Nursery and I love each and every one of them. Of course some Sunday's are a little challenging then others. I have been in Nursery since Ginny was three months old. Anyways, we just had three of the kids graduate Nursery to go to Sunbeams. I am going to miss those smiling faces every Sunday. I am excited to teach some new ones as they enter Nursery's doors. The Sunday before Christmas, the kids got dressed up as Mary, Joesph, Angels, Shephard, and one Kingsmen. We used Ginny's Cabbage Patch doll as Jesus and a stuffed animal for a sheep. The kids enjoyed dressing up, they are at the right age to like it. It was a nice change for the kids who are ages 18 months to 3 years old. Here is pictures of Ginny, she was the kingsmen. It makes me chuckle but she is so darn cute.
-Kendra

No comments: