Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

IT'S A BOY!

Hey, So just after the New Years, Stephen and I went in for my sonogram and doctor's appointment. We didn't have to wait long before we were called back. During the sonogram, the baby was moving a ton. The tech had a hard time getting pictures of the baby's face. As the baby kept a hand on the face. It made me remember of the sonogram pictures that I have of Ginny. She always had her hand on her face as well. When she was getting pictures of the blood movement in the placenta, little one decided it was time to keep kicking it so it was hard to make sure everything was going good. Of course she had a hard time getting pictures of the baby's feet. Then she asked us if we wanted to know the sex of the baby. Of course Stephen and I did want to know. We both had no clue what I was having. I had an easy pregnancy as I did with Ginny. Though there are times that I was sick with this one. She then said, "Well, here are his boy parts." I was in shock. I would like to introduce you to my son Miles Nicholas.
He is very healthy little boy. He is in the 87th percentile for height. The doctor said he will be a very good size when he's born in May. I told her that it was no wonder I felt him way earlier then I felt Ginny. I can't wait to meet my little boy and see his big sister with him. -Kendra

No comments: