Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

HAPPY 12TH BIRTHDAY DALLAS!



(This entry comes from my heart to a lovely twelve year old boy)
Dear Dallas,
I can't believe you are twelve years old today. It's amazing how much time has flown since that night you were born. I remember that night as if it was yesterday because you made my life change. That year I found out that I had a diease and soon found out that I was going to be an Aunt to another little boy which made the pain go away.
I remember holding you soon after you were born just amazed on how perfect you were. I loved you at the first sight and I couldn't wait to watch you grow up. Man, have you grown up into a wonderful kid almost a teenager. You are such a great kid to get to know. Your smile makes me smile and I have many memories of you growing up. Soon, you will be a teenager and taking on the world, but always the smart, funny, loving, kid that you were once were. You are like your dad with your humor which always makes someone laugh no matter what. But you have your head stright and strive to be good in school with your grades. I can't believe how smart you are. You surpise me in a lot of ways. You love sports and love hanging out with your family. You love your little sister even though she can be a pain in the butt most of the time. But that's what little sisters are. You are so great with you cousins no matter how old they are. I really can't wait to see you hold your soon-to-be baby cousin in May.
Be strong and don't ever forget about the family that loves you as you grow up. Remember that you are who you are for a reason and that reason makes all of us love you even more.
Love you,
Aunt Kendra

No comments: