Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Early Birthday Surpise


Hey,
So Stephen and myself got a huge surpise the end of August. I found out that I was pregnant with our first baby. It came right before my birthday which is tomorrow and I am still in shock that I have a little one that I am growing inside me. This feeling is so amazing and i already want to protect it with all my heart. Stephen calls it his little alien. I am due end of Apirl early May. We won't know offically until I get an OB-GYN appointment which is waiting until insurence from the state comes through. Like I said we were taken back when we found out we were expecting.
This past weekend, we went to our hometown and announced it to family. I am right now the third daughter-in-law for Stephen's parents that is pregnant right now. It's amazing experience to be sharing all of this.
Kk

1 comment:

Chelsea and Bryan Haslam said...

oh my gosh! Congrats, that is so exciting!! good luck with everything.