Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

9 Weeks Tomorrow!

Hey,
Well, it might be nine weeks tomorrow or eight weeks. It just depends on when my actually due date will be. But right now my due date is Apirl 24th, 2011 that is until I get in to see a obgyn. So that will put me at nine weeks tomorrow. It's amazing that I am pregnant for nine weeks. It's been an interesting ride to say the least.
Update on me. I am doing great other then a few cramps here and there which I am gladly taking rather have cramps then have morning sickness. I am finally weaned off off caffeine, there were some days where I could barely move because of a headache. But it's been different without the caffeine in my blood stream I can say that. I do lose my attention very quickly now but all in all I am doing it for the little one growing within me. Also, I am eating somewhat healthier. I eat a banana, applesauce, and a fiber one bar in the mornings for breakfast. I do know that I do need the fiber one bar in the morning because if I don't I feel like I will pass out.
Update on baby: From what my books say and the internet say the baby is right now between a rasberry and a green olive in size. So about .63 inches to 1 inch big. Also weighs between .07 ounces to .14 ounces. I'll know more when I get to the doctors soon.
Good news...I got accepted for insurence. Yippee...being put on state health insurence. It will be nice to not have to worry so much about the money.
Kk

No comments: