Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Update on School 9/18/2010

Hey,
So this is an update of school. School is going really well this semister. I am enjoying most of my classes. I have had two exams already and one paper. Also two projects that I have turned in. I didn't do as well as I would have liked on the exams they were both C's. So I'll know next time that I need to focus more and write notes and study a lot. My projects have done wonderful. I got a 100% on a 100 point project in intro to pysc. so pretty happy. Not sure what I got on my other project where I had to build a webquest. i turned in my first paper which was remembering of an event. I am hoping that I'll get a great grade on it. I actually enjoyed it.
What's coming up in school more work. My other paper which is a Concept paper. So it will be a bit harder. Already working on it though. That's pretty much it with school.
Kk

No comments: