Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

School Started

Hey,
Man...I can't tell you how happy, I am that school started. I missed it a ton which is weird because I was so burned out on it last semister. But my classes are really interesting this year. Okay, I lie my classes aren't interesting except two the teachers who teach are. It's a lot of fun though and I am really motivated at least right now in the semister. Like I come home from college and actually work on my homework right away. Maybe it's because I know that Stephen gets home at four and I want my homework done so I can spend the rest of the day with him. So far though, I am usually working on homework until bedtime except today.
Comp. 1 is interesting only because the teacher is interesting. He's a TA and he knows what he is teaching. He dances in the class while he's teaching and makes stupid not funny jokes that you want to shake your head. But man does he wear neat shoes where it's like a sock but a shoe...it's so freakin cool. I could never wear shoes like that. We are about to start our first paper called Remember When. It's a memory that we have had to write about. I am going to love my best friend Sarah even more after this semister who is so kindly going to edit papers that I write using google docs.
Intro. to Psyc. is so much fun. I am retaking this class and I am so glad that I did. It's another TA teaching and he cracks us up every day. He warned us that he drinks a lot of coffee in the morning and is usually on his nineth cup by the time my class comes in. Like one day my teacher said something that could be totally taken wrong and a girl in the back muttered, "That's what she said." The whole class lost it. I think psyc. is going to be wonderful this semister.
Field and Lab is not so fun. I have the same teacher as I did before. She's a hard teacher and it's going to be a class that I will have to really work hard in. I just hope that I get a B at the end of the class that is my hope and prayers.
Collaboration and Stategies for Inclusive Setting is a cool class. We are learning how to handle different disabilities in our classroom. It's neat that I can use my and Stephen's experiences in this class because Stephen had an IEP and I had a 504 which is what I am learning about. So it's kind of neat to be able to get a step ahead in that class.
Last but not least is Advanced Instructional Tech. for Educators it's how to use technology in our classrooms. Right now we are working with things on the web and it's a lot of fun. Through the whole semister I am assigned to a apple mac book. So that is pretty fun to learn how to use. A lot of girls that I talked to in some of my old classes are in this class so I have some friends in this class.

I am really excited for this semister.
Kk

No comments: