Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Feeling Loved

Hey,
So yesterday I actually had math class and got my math test back. I got a B on it. Which I really was hoping to get an A on. It seemed though that my teacher thought to minus a point off each question if I reduced the fraction. So I think I am going to go talk to her about it on Monday. Because I feel like it’s the right answer and it doesn’t say to not reduce it. So maybe I can get it up to the A that I need and want. Then of course I went to work and worked four hours. I am starting to get the hang of my job and to tell the truth it’s pretty easy. It’s just really really boring.
Today, was boring enough. I actually made it to class with minutes to spare. I thought I would be super smart and bring my laptop to class to take the notes and my goodness my history professor speaks too fast in the morning. He likes to drink four cups of coffee before class. Anyone see a problem for his students. But he’s a really nice teacher. You wouldn’t be able to tell from the look of our class though. We are suppose to have sixty people in this class and only twelve of us showed up. So can we say pop quiz day. The question was what our name was. Then in biology I took my laptop to and found out that I love typing notes up instead of writing them. In Fiction Writing it was the normal thing. Though I did find out that I have a story due next week…I just need a plot. I’ll put it up once I am done writing it. Then off to work.
Okay, like I said I have a journal jar and I thought why not and write some of the questions in each of my post. Today’s question is, “Write about feeling loved. Who has loved you in your life?” I had to choose a tough one today. Feeling loved is something that is different for each person. It’s the feeling that no matter what you say or do they will never leave your side. Sure you may have a fight with said person but in the end they won’t give up on you. It’s when you can look the person in the eye and see the love for you shining back towards you and you just know what they are feeling. It’s when you know that they will be there when you need them. They may not understand what is going on but they will be there and listen to you.
A lot of people have loved me in my past and present, and hopefully future. Each person loves me differently though. My family, my friends, Stephen, family friends, church family, and many other people that there is too many to count.


Kk

No comments: