Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Beautiful Weekend turned to A stuck on the couch weekend

So sorry not writing about Friday. So Fridays, I only have one class and that is Elementary Math for Elementary Teachers II. It’s a difficult class to tell the truth, don’t give me that look. It’s not as easy as it sounds at all. Anyway we have been working on sets and subsets finally are almost off it. Then the rest of Friday, I go to the gym and work out for an hour. Then clean my room and do laundry. I swear my laundry is breeding. By eight o’clock, Stephen arrived which made my day. We went out to eat to Applebee’s which is pretty much the only place we have around here. We had though a nice waiter who brought out refills of our drinks without asking and pretty much left us alone. We made sure to give him a good tip for keeping an eye on us but also pretty much staying away. We then went to Wal-Mart to walk around and to have our food settle.

Saturday was an extremely nice day. It was a day where you can wear capris and a t-shirt and just enjoy yourself outside. We ate lunch in the cafeteria and then sat outside and talked about everything really. As we were sitting there we noticed people were throwing water balloons at cars and people from four to five stories on the other dorm building. I told the RAs in my building about it who called over there but each time the RAs came out they were either a floor below or a floor above them. We got sick of watching them so we headed inside instead. Later we went back out and played Frisbee for a couple of hours with Jamie and Kathi. It’s a great workout if done right…Stephen and I then went out to eat at Taco Bell for dinner. Then walked around the mall which was really interesting. Since inside the mall were tons of cars that a car dealership was selling. So you could get behind the wheel of several different cars. I loved the pick-up trucks and of course the mustang. It was beautiful red mustang with its top down. Then we back to school and watched a movie with Kathi (who fell asleep) and headed to bed.

Sunday shot off with a bang that’s for sure. We went to brunch and I was sitting down at the table when my left knee slipped out of its socket. I tried not to scream for fear that they would call 911 as I tried to put my knee back in it’s socket. I tried with everything that I had to get it back but I soon begged and pleaded for help as I put my head into Stephen’s neck and cried. Stephen had no clue what to do as the first time I pulled my knee out we just moved my legs in front of me and it popped back in. Finally though he was able to push it back in. When I finally calmed down I looked around the cafeteria I felt like everyone was watching me. So the rest of the time we were in there I couldn’t eat. My friends were really edgy about the whole thing. So the rest of the day, Stephen and I watched the Food Network on T.V and just relaxed.

Monday nothing really happened other then my friends were really on edge. I just felt like none of them wanting me to be around them because they didn’t want to deal with me having my knee pop out. I felt like my friends were scared for it to happen again. Monday though I pretty much study and do homework for Tuesday so I could relax after seven at night and talk to Stephen on the phone. But I got to see my ex-roommate Lisa who showed me her new engagement ring. It is so pretty and it’s his great-grandmothers ring. Which I thought was really special. So I must say Congrats on the engagement. It’s amazing how many of my friends are getting engaged. I have a fear I will be going to a lot of wedding’s in the coming two years.
Today, already started out slowly. I couldn’t get to sleep last night because my knee didn’t want to stop hurting finally I fell asleep to be awoken at five o’clock by my alarm. Which I promptly changed to seven o’clock and slept in. I then talked to Stephen through text messages as we both got ready for the day. He went off to work while I went off to my history class. We have a test next week so we were getting close to the end of this part of history. We just got to the part when Roosevelt became president. Some of it is pretty interesting like the women movements. Then I went off to biology which was test day…shudder. I hate test may I point that out. Anyways, I took the test within thirty minutes which I have to admit might not have been the best thing. The test though was very easy in truth and it was surprising since everyone warned me that he was a hard professor. Well that’s it for now…more after I get done with classes today.


No comments: