Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Expecting Baby Number 3 -Another Boy

Hey, Alright, so I know this is a little late as I am twenty-two weeks pregnant, but here is the story of us finding out that we were indeed expecting baby number three. In October, I started a new job of being a para to autistic kids in a specialized classroom. I would come home and literally crash. I was so tired all the time. I would just wake up in the morning and walk down the stairs and be ready for bed. At the time I talked to one of my friends and she reminded me that I was the same way when I was pregnant with Ginny. So...after much thought I took a pregnancy test and found out that I was indeed pregnant. This pregnancy is nothing like when I was pregnant with Miles but more like Ginny's. Even the heart rate was high like Ginny's. So I thought, oh it's going to be another girl...surprise...it's a boy. As of right now, we are thinking of the name Mason Allan. Who knows if that will be the name that will stick for this active little boy that I am carrying.

No comments: