Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Becoming a Mom

Hey,
It's one thirty in the morning and right now I am pretty much wide awake. Of course Ginny is actually asleep already from her feed which is amazing. Anyways, a lot is on my mind right now. I never thought being a mom would be so amazing. Okay, I knew it was going to be amazing but didn't think it would be this amazing. It has taken a lot to get used to and I am still in shock that the little girl that is sound asleep in her pack n' play is actually mine. I tell Stephen that at times I believe that her parents are going to come and pick her up because it feels like I am just babysitting her. It's amazing though to see her look up at me and then when she notices that I am looking at her she gives me a grin. She just started to smile and it's not an every day thing. She's an amazing little girl and is growing so much. Stephen is wonderful with her and that in itself makes me love him so much more. Our marriage has never looked brighter as I show him that I love him. He shows it by taking care of our little girl.
I am sorry I haven't written in awhile. It's been interesting to try to find time between taking care of Ginny and taking care of the house. I am slowly getting the hang of it. I'll be used to it by the time school comes around. At least that's the plan anyway. Then I'll have school and homework to add to the mix. My life is changing for the better since becoming a mom. Anyways, I am going to try something and hopefully it will work and my blog will be more interesting to say the least. I am hoping to be able to make things shown in my blog.
Mondays: Will be my cleaning goal. My goal is to declutter my house and make it a real home. Stephen doesn't know this but that's my plan.
Tuesdays: Will be a picture day.
Wednesdays: Will be talking about my weightloss. eww
Thursdays: Will be book reviews
Fridays: Will be me relaxing...no blog post and none on the weekend.

Kk

No comments: