Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

When You Say Nothing At All

Hey,
I was just thinking today that Stephen and I have been married for a little over ten months. It's been amazing to think of that. It's an amazing experience to wake up in the morning and see him sleeping beside me. How when I gave him a kiss goodbye in the mornings he always wakes up to say he loves me before drifting off to sleep. Then getting home from school for lunch and him having lunch ready even though he was doing other things. The way he gives me a hug right when I enter the door a hug that seems like he missed me so much in those little hours. To see his suprise to see me sitting outside waiting for him to come home at one o'clock in the morning even though it's freezing outside. Those little text messages while he's at work saying, "I Love you."

It's been amazing ten months and to see how much we came through to get to where we are it's amazing. I always knew he was the one for me since I was twelve years old and I think I made the right choice.

Kk

No comments: