Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I have a Problem.

Hey,
So my problem is when I don't like something I don't always voice it. Like some of the things that my in-laws say that I don't voice my own opionion scared and nervous to say much. I have known them forever and that shouldn't be right for me. But it's true. Like the other time we were there staying for a weekend. Stephen got a brillent idea to design our dream house and things we like. Well...I found a site that lets you design different houses. But the problem is...his mother came over and started to talk about things she recomended that we do. I held back saying things that I didn't like and didn't want in the dream house. I stepped away from the whole thing. I am not sure why I do this but I do with my friends. When we start to argue I just change the subject not wanting to voice my ideas. There's only two people that I do that with Stephen and my friend Sarah.

But even then I don't do it with Stephen. I have to write down my thoughts when we have fights and why I flipped and went angry beast. Because I am not good with experessing my feelings in words but I can through writing on a paper.


Kk

No comments: