Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Future plans

Hey,
So I was helping someone find a topic to write for their blog. When I told them of an idea. That was to write a letter to their son right now. About what they have been doing and everything they wanted him to know about him and how them (parents) feel about him. She did and she did a great job. So I told her of my idea when I do become a parent. I want to give each of my kids a book when they leave my house to go live on their own. In that book will be letters from me from the day that I found out I was pregnant to the day that I want to stop writing letters. I want to be able to write about how much of a gift they were in my life. I want them to see how I saw them growing up because it will be different. I want them to realize how much I loved them. I have plans to write through out the pregnancy. Then I'll write about the first time I met them. Then little moments that make life special. Their first word, their first walk, their first sleep-over. I want to be able to write about it all in my point of view as a mother. Then when they are feeling like no one loves them or cares about them. They can take the book out and read about someone who does care and love them. When I told Stephen of my idea he just gave me a look. I am a writer and that is how I want to share my gift with our kids.
In other words. School is going pretty well. In my Econ. class i got a 88% on a quiz and was very proud of it. I also found out this week that I have to write a whole novel by the end of the semister...oh dear. Also I had my first exam for my Field and Lab Biology class...didn't feel like I did good.

Kk

No comments: