Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Growing Closer to Heavenly Father

Hey, I have struggled with the gospel for a long time. I think it's been hard for me because i have a hard time fitting in with others at church every since I was a little girl I have felt like an outcast. I have tried to fit in many times growing up in the wards that I have been in. It's just women my age group and I really don't talk. It makes it hard for myself to feel the love and acceptance from the church. At times it's even hard to just get to church with a smile on my face. Anyways, so I have tried really hard to feel the love. I am working on it and getting to church more which is nice. As a family we go over to someone's house each Sunday for dinner. I have even taken up reading my scpritures again and putting my faith that Heavenly Father will make me feel included. I am also starting to talk more during the sunday school lessons to put my thoughts in. It's going to be hard road, but I am going to do it. Because it will keep me going to church...I just have to get there. Kendra

No comments: