So we are starting to get to know myself. So I am suppose to take a recent picture of myself, and list fifteen interesting facts of myself. To tell the truth I believe I am kind of boring. This picture was taken a couple of nights ago. I was showing off my new haircut.
1. I had a crush on my husband since I was twelve years old. The month before my eighteenth birthday we started to date. We broke up eleven months later and then a few years after that we were back together. I knew he was the one when I was twelve. I only had one other boyfriend before him and that was when I was eleven.
2. I have rheumatoid arthritis since I was born. Through I found out on my eleventh birthday and the doctor didn't believe I would be walking in my twenties. I am twenty-three years old and I am still walking a lot.
3. I am adopted by my dad when I was four years old. My mom remarried and the guy adopted all of us kids. We were even sealed to them in the temple soon after.
4. I have three older siblings. They are one brother and two sisters. All of which are adopted by my mom. Which they are actually blood siblings to each other.
5. I lived in Germany for eleven months when I was younger. I am an army brat.
6. I have one friend that has been my best friend since I was about four years old.
7. I love reading and often can read a book in a day. Which is hard when I am a college student.
8. I don't like to argue with people so often I just agree with them. To let the subject drop.
9. I write novels in my free time. But I have never finished one ever.
10. I want to be a stay-at-home mom. But not seeing it in my future with the jobs my hsuband and I want to do.
11. I am in my fifth year of school. I often am sad about this but have learned that I am learning things better as I am retaking classes.
12. My grades are getting better since I found out I was pregnant. My grades used to be C's and B's and are often now A's and high B's. I am actually on an Honor Society on campus for my grades.
13. I fell away from the church for a little while. I am trying to strengthen my testimony and trying to find out who I am in the church.
14. I have never had any alchol and it doesn't bother me. I have never wanted to try it but been pressured many of times.
15. My husband and i plan to be sealed to each other and our little girl in the Kansas City temple soon after it is built.
So there you have fifteen facts about myself.