Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Update On Our Lives

Hey,
So, since it's Monday and I am just sitting here waiting for school I thought better update my blog. I am actually not sure if anyone takes the time to read my blog. If there is then great. Anyways, so let's update.
I am busy with school so it seems. Shakespear class we have just finished our second play. We are about to start Titus which I have read and I didn't enjoy it the first time. Though we are lucky enough to just watch it in movie form. So that is a relief to tell the truth. In my Relationship class we just had our first exam. I might find out how I did on it today in class. Though we had a huge dicussion on the case of the mom who put hot sauce on her sons mouth. Well according to the news is that she is Mormon so it brought up some issues with Mormons. Me being the only Mormon in class had no idea if I should speak up or keep quiet. When a girl mentioned that mormons are not allowed to use any methods of birth control and then another girl brought up that it's huge if you adopt if you are a Mormon. I had to raise my hand and fix some of the thoughts. The girl who mentioned the birth control told me that she was excommincated because she was on birth control. I had no idea what to say as I know that we can use birth control. As when Stephen and I got married the bishop talked to us about birth control. I talked to the missionaries that week as we had them over for dinner. They never heard of it as well. In Modern American Poetry we just finished reading Dickinson and Poe. On Wednesday, we will be starting to read Frost. It should be interesting to say the least. In Biology, we are learning about genes, we have our first exam on Wednesday. In Music class I am learning to use the recorder which is so very hard. I am also writing a song to sing tomorrow in class. That's it for class.
Ginny is getting big. She just turned five months old yesterday. She loves playing outside in her excersaucer. To tell the truth, she loves being outside period. She is teething but no teeth have yet poked out. She is rolling around and tries hard to crawl. I have a feeling we will be dealing with that soon. Though she is almost sitting up on her own now as well. She tripods which is very close on sitting up. She also loves eating my face. It's quite funny to watch her and I have a video of it.
Stephen is doing well. Working hard as well always to put me through school. He has been playing a video game lately to relax and enjoys spending time with his girls.

That's us,
Kk

No comments: