Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

14 Weeks and 2 Days Along

Hey,
It amazes me that I am this far along in my pregnancy. It's so neat to know that soon I will be able to feel my baby move inside of me. I talk to the baby all the time especially on my walks to school where no one is around. I talk to it knowing that right now it still can't hear me but it's just a comfort that I have a living being within that's mine. Stephen and I don't talk about us with a baby unless I start it. He says that it still feels unreal to him. Which I know is normal as the baby doesn't have a name as of yet. We already have a name for the baby if it's a girl which is Ginevra Lynne. In case you are wondering where Ginevra comes from it comes from the Harry Potter books. It's Ginny Weasley's time. Ginny is actually a nickname. Lynne is my best friend's middle name and I wanted to include her into the name plus it goes really well with Ginevra. Stephen is choosing the boy name and I don't even know if he has thought about it as of right now. It's amazing though to know that soon we will know what we are having.
On the 29th, my brother-in-law Tony and sister-in-law Kari welcomed into the world their little girl Kendyll Paige. She is so darn cute and looks like she could fit into my husband's family. Jimmy and Natalie are due in Feburary with their little girl. It's so cool that my baby will have two cousins around the same age. So family gatherings they will all be able to play with each other. The family is growing and it's so neat.
Oh did I forget to mention that I am starting to show. It's really noticeable when my shirt is tight in that area and when I am wearing my materniety pants. Here are some pictures.


Kk

No comments: