Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Busy Life...

Hey,
Stephen and I have been pretty busy lately. In March Stephen and I got a new niece. Her name is Abbigail Nicole and she is Christy's and Scott's little girl. She was born on Marach 30th. Stephen and I were able to be their for her birth. So Stephen got the chance to hold her when she was an hour old. It made me excited for when we have kids. I can't wait to see how he handles holding them in his arms. We also spent Easter weekend at Christy's and Scott's to help with the older kids. I held Abbi while Christy and Scott got to experience easter with Abriana and Calvin.
On Apirl first one of my friends Sam got engaged to Wolfgang. It was pretty neat to see it coming. Then within a couple of weeks Stephen's sister Johanna was finally asked to marry her boyfriend Karl which everyone in the family saw coming. Both are geting married in June 2011. Also Stephen's brother Tony and his wife Kari are expecting their fourth child in November of this year. So that will make number seventeen nieces and nephews Stephen and I will be having.
This past month has been rough on health wise. I have been having stomach cramps and different symptoms. I went to the doctors to find out that it's mostly stress that's causing everything...which isn't going to go away anytime soon. As school is about to end. Also...last Sunday Stephen and I were coming back from our hometown. We started to hear a clicking sound which started to get louder. When we were eighteen miles outside of where we live we blew a rod. You think that's bad, it gets worse. The rod made a nice fist size whole in the engine block. Which means that Stephen and I need to get a new car because we can't afford to buy an engine also we don't know what other damange it did to the car. Which means we will be having a car payment again. So life has been busy...I really can't wait for summer.

Kk

No comments: