Pages

Friday, April 15, 2016

Product Review: Gillette Venus Swirl Razor and Gillette Venus Olay Swirl #ChooseToSmooth

I was asked for my honest review on this product Gillette Venus Swirl Razor. I was so excited to try a new razor. I usually stick to one brand and thought it might be time to branch out. So when I received this razor I couldn't wait to try it. I loved that I could reach better underneath my arms. I always have trouble with that area with any razor. I also loved how it glided across my skin. What I didn't like was that it cut my skin more then once while using it. Also for some reason it missed some sections of hair that I kept trying to cut. I would not recommend this to my readers for those reasons.


I was asked for my honest review on this product Gillette Venus Olay Violet Swirl. I usually shave without anything except water. Sometimes not even that because I just don't like the feel of most shaving creams. This shaving cream was different. As soon as I put it on my legs I could tell it was going to soften my legs up. After shaving you could tell which leg I put shaving cream on and which one I didn't even bother putting it on. I would recommend this product to my readers.

No comments: